01. Students must be neat and tidy. Cleanliness in person and clothes is expected of every student.
02.The school premises should be kept neat and tidy.
03. Morning Assembly is compulsory for all. All the students should reach the school before the first bell.
04. Habitual negligence in school work and indifference towards school rules will be viewed seriously.
05. Dis courtesy towards teachers or any non- teaching staff member will incur severe disciplinary action.
06. No student should leave the school without the permission of the Principal.
07. Students of one class are not allowed to enter other classrooms without the permission of the concerned teacher.
08. Every student must bring the School Diary to the class daily. It should not be used as a rough book.
09. It is the personal duty of the students to keep their classroom absolutely clean.
10. Students suffering from contagious or highly infectious diseases will not be allowed to attend the school.
11. In the case of long leave due to illness, leave application should be submitted along with a proper medical certificate.
12. Regular attendance is compulsory. The minimum required by a student to appear for the annual examination is 85%.
13. If a student is absent continuously for more than two weeks, without prior permission, his/her name will be removed from the roll.
14. Prescribed Fees should be paid on time. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
15. Costly and fancy ornaments/items should not be worn or brought to the school.
16. Exemption from attendance in examinations and test papers will be granted only by the principal.
17. Students are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
18. Visitors are not allowed during class hours.
19. Parents are not allowed to meet teachers when they are in class. Parents desirous of meeting the students or teachers should contact the office for necessary guidance and help.
20. To discuss the progress of their children, the parents may meet the teachers with prior appointment through the principal on any working day.
21. Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets, cameras, walkman, etc. are strictly prohibited in the school and they will be confiscated if found in the possession of students.
22. Switch off lights and fans before going out of the classroom.
23. Put the waste properly in the wastebasket provided.
24. Water is precious. Do not waste it.
25. Silence is to be observed in the library. Marking, cutting, and erasing the pages of library books and periodicals will be viewed seriously.